Providing Christ-centered hope for the people of Siouxland.
The Sunnybrook Hope Center will exist to be a safe and welcoming place to receive practical help, be connected to a Christ-center community, and take steps toward a sustainable future.
Providing a choice pantry with food and essential life items.
Connecting to others relationally between friends and volunteers, connecting to partnering community services, and connecting to the church as a whole with Sunnybrook ministries.
Encouraging friends and implementing steps towards a sustainable future with our "Walk With Me" program and classes.
Hope Center Guest Info:
- Doors are unlocked 15 minutes prior to opening and guest check-in ends 30 minutes prior to closing.
- It is not a first come-first served basis. It is a randomized system. Wait time could be up to an hour.
- At check-in you will need to provide your name, zip code and household size. You will be assigned points based on the household size.
- Only one person per family is allowed in the shopping area. We do have a waiting area for other family members with free coffee and cookies.
- You are allowed to shop at the Hope Center once per week.